1 lb. raw shrimp
8 TBSP. unsalted butter (1 stick)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1 TBSP. Bayou Mix Garlic Cajun Seasoning®
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1. Thaw shrimp and thoroughly pat dry. Peel, devein and remove tail.
2. In a bowl completely coat the shrimp with the Bayou Mix, salt and pepper
and mix well.
3. In a skillet melt the butter and garlic stirring frequently.
4. Add shrimp and cook 2-3 minutes per side.
5. Remove from heat and serve over grits, polenta, quinoa, rice or pasta.
This shrimp recipe is also fantastic in shrimp fajitas and shrimp tacos. For an extra spicy kick try adding our Gilroy Hot Stuff® Habanero Garlic Seasoning to the ingredients but be careful, because like they say “you can always add more but you can’t take it away.”
We are Garlic Capital Products®, formerly known as Gilroy Spice Company. Our fantastic garlic flavored seasoning blends, dry rubs, pickled garlic, habanero and olive products have remained popular for over over 30 years with loyal customers from around the world because we bring something delicious to the table.
From our world famous Garlic Award Mix to the delicious pickled garlic, savory stuffed olives and eye watering habanero products you won't need to shop anywhere else.
Check out our recipes for quick, easy and delicious dishes using one of our flavorful garlic spices, seasonings and dry rubs.
P.O. Box 640, San Juan Bautista, CA 95045, USA
12:00 am – 12:00 am
For your convenience our online store is there to serve you 24 hours a day at garliccapitalproducts.com